View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Double-Shift Lassť
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojackets1 View Post
Someone said in another thread that once Cam learns how to beat NHL goalies, he will start scoring, just like he had to do in the AHL. Apparently he got going kind of slow. I think he has definitely passed that point now, and that makes me extremely excited for the future.

Earlier in the season, I wasnt too impressed. He was consistently pushed around along the boards and never seemed able to get a quality shot off. In the last 10 games or so, that has changed dramatically and he has begun to score. 10 points in the last 6 games. If he adds a few lbs of muscle, he could be a force in this league. Looking forward to he and Yakupov at least doubling Nash's production in a couple years.
I didn't say that - that's a specificity I'm not smart enough to make - but I did say that you get the feeling that once he scores it's going to come in bunches. Hopefully he can carry it over - you kow, score 2-3 goals in eveyr game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontTazMeBro View Post
1.Very quick,
2.Goes to the net regularly
3.Has a very quick shot
4.he knows how to create space.
Going to the net he had to learn - he was being easily pushed out or making the decision to go wide too often. That I think is a big reason for his improved scoring later in the season.

All that said, wow there's a lot of jumping the gun in here - every bit as much as was going on by those reminding evryone about Calvert & Filatov's hattys.