View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 02:44 PM
AlexanderMogilny89

vCash: 500
The Sabres fowards are to small and weak. End of story. I really don't know what else I see in this team that is wrong. When watching other teams elite players compared to ours in the offensive zone. It shows more then anything that we do not have strong physical players to take us to lord stanley cup. To go through all them playoff games.
If one of our so called elite guys gets injured. It's over. I want to see the Sabres being a feared team. Until that happens the same **** will continue. Mediocrity.
I just hope we can trade for a center and get some beasts in the blue and gold uni. next yr. I'm so sick of Sabres being the little team out there. Any suggestions for next yr.? Like who would be a beast for us and take no **** from any player in the league? Who we should draft in round 1? Is Armia going to be a player we can count on not getting injured? He looks like he can gain some weight and can be a beast > Height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Weight 187 lb (85 kg; 13 st 5 lb) . Just looking for some suggestions on how to make the Sabres be a team that can score, check, fight, have finesse and be feared.

Happy Easter every one. Hopefully we are a team not to mess with next yr.

AlexanderMogilny89 is offline   Reply With Quote