View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Dreakmur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
-I'm okay with basically calling Harvey and Lidstrom a wash this series. I think if you're planning on playing him more than the 27 minutes I'm already playing Harvey, then that might wear him down, but the difference in their ability is small, with a slight edge to Harvey, but these two will have similar impacts in the series.
Just a quick comment for the ice time of Harvey and Lidstrom.

The reason I said Lidtrom would play more than Harvey was because Harvey plays harder minutes than Lidstrom. In addition to the fact that Harvey just plays a tougher style, he's going head-to-head with guys who are going to punish him and push him back. He'll be going to war with guys like Nels Stewart, Alf Smith, Owen Nolan, and Peter Forseberg. On the other hand, Lidstrom will be going up against smaller and less physical player like Dave Keon, Doug Gilmour, and Rick Middleton.

Lidstrom is just going to have easier minutes, so he'll get less tired. If you're going to play Harvey 27+ minutes, then I suppose I won't play Lidtrom much more, but Harvey is definately going to wear down at that rate.

Dreakmur is offline   Reply With Quote