View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 07:06 PM
vecens24

vCash: 500
Yep, we've put both of our opinions out there. Let's just leave it up to the voters to decide which one they like better I guess.

Anyway, a real quick statement on the forwards I would say is that I planning on matching Gilmour against Stewart for sure. I like his bulldog mentality and physicality to match up with Stewart. I expect to get the better of this matchup because Stewart is nothing special in the playoffs, and Gilmour is an animal in the playoffs as we know.

Speaking of playoff forwards, that was one of my significant strategies. I knew I wasn't going to have the strongest scoring ability going in, but I should maximize the potential of my forwards by getting strong playoff performers. Keon, Gilmour, Middleton, and Walker specifically on my top two lines are great playoff performers, and Krutov's also a strong high end performer in top competition, as he is 7th all time in points at the Olympics. My bottom six contains lower end playoff performers (Patrick and Tkachuk come to mind specifically), but I hope that they will be better as they dont have to be nearly as relied upon as they were for their teams in real life.

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote