View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??

vCash: 500
Second Lines:

Bill Barber - Frank McGee - Dino Ciccarelli vs. Herbie Lewis - Sergei Fedorov - Reggie Leach

Frank McGee is a good two-way goal scoring centre, fits on a second line. Bill Barber is also pretty goal-biased, but he can pass the puck as well while being a passable two-way forward. Dino Ciccarelli was also a pretty renown goal scorer. With only one puck to go around, I see this line lacking a true play maker, and if one has to step up, I think it takes away from the talent of the line. They are all better goal scorers than set up men, which I see as the real issue on this line. It is a decent two-way line and perhaps the best defensive line on the Thistles'.

The Mighty Roos' second line is a very complete line, Herbie Lewis and Sergei Fedorov are very good defensive forwards and also abundant playmakers, which is perfect for Reggie Leach who is a prime goal scorer. The line lacks a true physical presence, but it is extremely defensive sufficient and also serves as a line with offensive firepower.

Australia holds the advantage on the second lines.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote