View Single Post
Old
04-09-2012, 08:35 AM
this providence
Chips in Bed Theorem

vCash: 500
I guess I'll be in the minority in the thought process where I'd like to bring in a true scorer. Don't know if it would be Vanek (sort of lukewarm on a deal regarding him specifically), but I'd like to see a guy who can really put the puck in the net. Not a middling guy like Setoguchi or in that sort of mold. Ideally, I'd like to add to Seto to get that guy. Whether it's a pick or a prospect. I won't name names or anything because I can't say what the value would be for really anyone either way; but I'd still like to see a move done to make this NHL team better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres Fan UK View Post
Out of curiosity, why does Vanek have a reputation for being a head case?
Well, I wouldn't exactly say headcase; per se.

But those of us who were in college around that time frame I'm sure all heard the same horror stories about what he was doing off the ice. I won't go into detail and state what I haven't personally seen. But based on all times I seen him around; lets just say he liked to hit the bottle often. And hard. Not that he'd be all that different from any other typical college student.

After Meaningless Win - 3/29/12 - Game 77 | SoH-"Who knows, that could have cost us a Cup tonight." | Dooohkay
this providence is offline   Reply With Quote