View Single Post
Old
04-09-2012, 11:31 AM
OkimLom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjull View Post

What quote? Its pure conjecture on Paul Hamilton's part and not based on anything.

He was asked whether or not there will be talk about Pommer keeping the "C" and this was his response;

"If its the Lindy Ruff that I hear is in the lockerroom, he doesn't want a strong captain.

Thats why you get Stu Barnes and Jason Pominville and that kind of thing."

Sort of odd he would use Barnes to make his point when the co-captains and Rivet came after him.

Hamilton also contradicts himself a few times on Ruff in general and this idea of wanting a weak captain earlier in the interview.
This whole thing is coming from Mr. Paul "CAPTAIN NEGATIVE" Hamilton. Guy never has anything positive to say about the Sabres during the games or after. Brian would ask him or make a point someone was playing good and Hamilton will turn it into talking about someone else thats isn't. Guy just reminds me TOO MUCH of a college reporter who couldn't hack it as a Hockey player.

Why people look to him as a Hockey Expert, I have no idea why. He has no insightful knowledge into prospects in the system. His analysts of the games I can get from my 6 year old cousin. The guy has his agendas towards certain players regardless how well they play or how well they don't play.

OkimLom is offline   Reply With Quote