Thread: Confirmed with Link: Subban will represent Canada at WC
View Single Post
Old
04-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
It's hard to be tough on Markov around here...you'll get bashed so hard!! I get bashed all the time!, but starting to get used to it!! (Ryan Suter UFA this summer? Dumba with 3rd or 4th overall pick...to make sure we have a strong D-Corps for a long long time...no more Markov headaches/no more waiting/no more injuries/no more soft play or invisible play in playoffs,etc...we have got to pretend that Markov is not there to improve our D-Corps...no more relying on him...build on Subban, Gorges, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Ellis, Emelin...adding Ryan Suter UFA and/or Dumba would make our D-Corps one of the best in the NHL

I really hope this is true...that Markov wasn't invited. We need Markov to rest and play well for...our HABS and not Russia.
He gets $5.75mil/year from...our Habs (not Russia). Markov should show some respect and loyalty towards Habs management by not going...his focus should be to be ready in September for our Habs.

Markov rarely plays for our Habs (so rarely), so...now that he is back to being healthy he has to do TWO things...stay healthy and help our Habs by being ready and staying healthy...representing Russia is a major risk for re-injury...a healthy Markov?! still hard to believe! seems surreal to see him out there in those few games...like he was a ghost! he better not get injured this summer while walking/shopping/going to the bathroom/slippery shower bathtub accident,etc.... He better ****ing be ready for next season to help us (these recent games were just there to get him used to the NHL pace again... next season he better deliver the goods).

PK SUBBAN :
very happy for Subban...he will represent Canada so well (all heart/grit/skills/talent...true winner).

WC:
I like our Habs representing their countries...but I just hope they play well and mostly...stay healthy. Subban, Pacioretty, Pleks, Eller...they're all so important to us and...for them to stay healthy is my main concern. I like the WC but I actually secretly wished none of our Habs went to save it for our Habs (selfish for our Habs!) but at the same time...I will be so proud to see Subban, Pleks, Eller, Pacioretty represent their countries (also more fun to watch).

Go Subbie Go!!
I agree, Markov is getting older and with all the injuries he's had in the last few years, its hard for a guy his age to come back to his old form. I think its quite reasonable that we start to look for a long term replacement. Subban is nice to have but it would be even better if we had another top 2 defenseman. We do have guys like Beaulieu but have to prepare for a situation where he doesn't pan out.

Go Habs Go is offline   Reply With Quote