View Single Post
Old
04-09-2012, 03:04 PM
blahblah

vCash: 500
Honest question and not trying to be a jerk. But why are you asking? Same stuff, different day.

I'll be honest, it's growing very tiresome listing the reasons I despise him as a GM for the 1500th time. I can't even get beyond one or two reasons when I chat with MB. Can't imagine not wanting to crush my keyboard listing the 30 or so that I have.

Safe to say, throw him to the sharks. Why? With all the effort I can gather atm - His record as a GM sucks to high heavens. I, a nobody, on the Internet knew the roster problems and predicted the results. If I can do it, WTF was Howson thinking?

I still have a feeling the main reason Howson is still around is because the off season moves from last season were forced upon him. We saw Un-Howson like moves. Even if that's true, it doesn't explain his previous years.

I am NOT going to go over the history from day 1. I didn't like what he did the first off season and that continues to today - with brief periods of acceptance and hope (for example, the mid season moves in our playoff year).

His moves the year after our playoff run sealed his fate in my eyes. That off season was a slap in the face of the players, fans, and coaching staff. It was pathetic, irresponsible, and inexcusable.

See, now you have me all fired up again. I hate this guy as a GM. HATE, HATE, HATE. It pisses me off to no end we get another off season with this tool.