View Single Post
Old
04-09-2012, 03:39 PM
rambler725

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by useref15 View Post
Also, forgot to mention what happened before a Rangers-Devils game in Newark. For anyone who has been to Newark Penn Station or the Prudential Center, you know that long walkway that you go through once you get off the train. Well, I got there a few hours early, and me and my friend saw Stepan, Drury, and I forget who else. It was one other player though. They were walking with their heads down, I guess so nobody noticed them. I thought it was pretty crazy that they would not only take the train, but walk in Newark by themselves. I didn't stop to ask them for a picture or anything, I just simply said Hey, whats up LGR, and kept it moving.
My Ranger encounter was also on way to Prudential Center. It was before a Devils-Canadiens game friend gave me a ticket for. As i was leaving Penn Station on Street level i noticed Rod Gilbert right smack in front of me trying to figure out which way to go. I said hello and asked him if he was going to rock. He was as Alex Kovalev left him tickets. We walked the two blocks to the arena together and he mentioned how Devils and Isles fans give him lip sometimes at games and How he almost challenged an Islander fan to fisticuffs who said he "sucked" on way to corridor between periods. It was a moment I will never forget.

rambler725 is offline   Reply With Quote