View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 12:57 AM
mug25

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
How about Giacomin? Howell or Bathgate? 1994 wasn't the only season in our history. And to the poster who said there's not enough room: Seriously? There's no room in that entire hallway thing entering the Garden above Penn Station?

After the transformation, the Garden should look like this:

There's plenty of room there to put them. Hopefully this will be a surprise when they officially open up the completely transformed Garden.

Did you read my entire post? Those of us who aren under 30 weren't even alive for the older players. There was no disrespect meant to those players but I can bet that a very large number of Rangers fans weren't even fans until 1994. I know I'm one of them. The Rangers winning the Cup sparked my interest in Hockey. Until then, I was hung up on how bad the Yankees were and spent my days wishing Don Mattingly didn't get injured LOL.

Anyway, I'm straying from my point. You cant put a statue for every great player — unless you do something like Monument Park in Yankee Stadium. MSG would need to do something the Knicks too, not just the Rangers.

mug25 is offline   Reply With Quote