Thread: News Article: Fairy Tale Ending for Staubitz
View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 01:42 AM
WhiskeySeven
Enlarged Member

vCash: 500
God I hate Dave Stubbs.

He hasn't written a proper word about the former GM of the Canadiens, a man - who for better or worse - spent nine years in the organization , but instead chooses to write over-wrought pieces about scrubs.

Don't get me wrong, I like Staubitz and would prefer to keep him in the organization but I don't care about him over an objective profile of such a divisive figure like Gauthier. The man that Stubbs, Hickey and Boone's weasel-like weekly columns would hit at and they don't have the journalistic integrity to give him a proper article.

Quote:
There was general disappointment over the last-place finish in the Eastern Conference, a recognition by some players that they could have done better and a number of players who echoed Brian Gionta’s belief that there is the core of a winning team in the dressing room.

The new general manager will decide whether he agrees with Gionta’s assessment, but the captain is right. When healthy and motivated, this is a better team than the one that reached the Eastern Conference final in 2010 and the one that gave Boston its toughest test en route to the Stanley Cup a year ago.
That has nothing to do with Goat does it. Nope, he was the worst GM in hockey history.

The Gazette is just a piece of **** rag, so glad I cancelled my subscription.

WhiskeySeven is offline   Reply With Quote