Dubi gets dogged on. Anisimov gets a pass?
View Single Post
04-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
Originally Posted by
I never quite understood this.
Dubinsky - 2010-2011
24 G / 30 A / 54 P
Anisimov - 2010-2011
18 G / 26 A / 44 P
Consider these factors
• Dubinsky saw a significant rise in his +/- this season
• Both players had significant dips in scoring this season.
• Dubinsky played 77 games this season and last
• Anisimov played 82 games this season and last
• Anisimov logged several shifts on the first line this season, Dubinsky did not.
• Dubinsky is stellar on the PK
• 4 of Dubinsky's goals last season came on the PP. He rarely received PP time this season.
What I don't get is, how some people dog on Dubinsky so hard yet Anisimov seems to get a free pass. This isn't so much a dig at Ani, I like him and I think he's an important part of the team but it's pretty puzzling how Dubinsky gets **** on.
It wasn't just fans. Even he has made it clear he likes the kid —*Torts benched Dubinsky numerous times this season for poor play however in past seasons, unproductive stars with much more offensive talent than Dubi were given a free pass.
Dubi deserves more respect than has been given to him this season...
Good thread..What I thuink it comes down to is expectations for Dubi are way higher...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by JayQueensNY88*