View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 10:15 AM
GeorgeHamiltonsTan

vCash: 500
a) we all know torts has "his guys" and tends to lean on certain guys moreso than others. explain to me how feds and rupp continue to get any ice time at all meanwhile dubi makes a mistake and is autodoghoused. it is what it is.
b)i dont see how Ani is even mentioned in this conversation. NYR has at the very least gotten thier moneys worth out of AA contract, can you even begin to think the same for dubi? i sure cant.
c) its not the contract itself that has ejected me from the dubi bandwagon it was the manor in which he came to that ridiculous contract with the whining and holding out. HIs agent is just as much to blame for the way the contract negotiations went down but still, pretty ugly. The only way he was going to turn the fans back in his favor was to go out and earn that contract he begged, pleaded and cried for. He failed miserably and is paying the consequences for not living up to a big ticket contract in NY.

Hopefully he turns it on when it counts but the question remains, will torts trust him?
I can see dubi coughing up the puck at his blue line or taking a dumb penalty and torts sitting him for games. Right or wrong, dubi dug his own grave.

as much as i was pulling for dubi, i still wish he was moved at the deadline.

GeorgeHamiltonsTan is offline   Reply With Quote