View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 12:41 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGG View Post
A lot of you are way too eager to get rid of Kaberle, Diaz and Weber with the all-powerful "too soft!" argument.

Keep these guys. All of them. (Except Campoli, get rid of him). Get Kaberle on a workout program all summer - it's easier to get a vet to return to form than it is to hope some random signing will be both cheaper and better.

And for everyone who thinks one of Weber or Diaz have to go, why is it automatically Weber?
The Habs defense is one of the softest in the NHL and one of the softest I have ever seen. But great idea, keep the entire defense on the team that was the worst Habs team ever, sounds like a good plan to get a high pick again next year.

I love the comment about putting Kabs on a workout program. The guy is 34 years old and you think all the sudden he's going to change his style or that he's going to work extra hard in the off-season?

As for Weber vs Diaz, we can not have both as regulars if we want to be a playoff bound team. Personally I think Diaz is much better but to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesHabitants514 View Post
Sign Grossman
too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
We don't have much cap space.
The Habs have over 18M in cap space and if Gomez goes to the AHL then they have over 25M in cap space.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote