View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Schooner Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Murray is the logical choice for CBJ. They have needs on defense and he is a NA guy and ready now.
CBJ just got Jack Johnson to go with Wisniewski and Tyutin (minutes eater). I think they're biggest needs are up front...especially if they trade Nash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Breadman View Post
nothing button says makes much sense, he said Grigorenko isn't an elite center but we'd pick him cause he's the big center we need, but he has Galchenyuk as ron francis. I think i'll take ron francis anyday of the week. Then at 10 he has ducks taking some finnish guy who is dynamic and could replace selanne. So what he is saying is the guy could one day be as good as selanne? That's what I took it to mean, if the guy projects to be as good as Selanne why do you have him going at 10? He should be much higher top 5 talent
I think numerous analysts just see the Habs as a soft team and think we'll take a player who fits our reputation especially one with Quebec connections....even though this is not how Timmins normallly drafts. In 2007, every single mock draft had us taking Esposito at #12 even though he was freefalling on all draft lists.