View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 09:06 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
Sorry Tonelli but I have to question you here. I respect you as much as any other poster, if not more, but how do you know he wants to be here? I may be missing something but a guy that wants to be here does whatever it takes to do so, and not bolt to Sweden. You may know something I don't or that I missed but to me, his decision points to not wanting to be here.
No problems at all and I totally understand your questioning what I have written. I have it first hand (and second hand in a family member) that BH while enjoying his time overseas and calling the experience "pivotal to my (his) career and development in becoming a player who belongs in the NHL" he also has questioned the decision at times and is looking forward to returning to North America and hopefully as a Los Angeles King.

He was of the opinion that he would be spending another year in the AHL after a few meetings with MM towards the end of his last season with the Monarchs and that is when and why he made the decision to go overseas (for the most part).

I think he sees where he would rather be and still wants to be an L.A. King very badly. He was and remains a fan of the team from the day he was drafted on.

I believe that if he goes to DL and tells him where he is at ( or does so via his agent even possibly) that he could still become a King as early as next year. That said there are a couple of NHL teams that have shown interest too or so it has been rumored.

Take all of this with a big ol grain of salt by the way but that is what I know to be what is happening. I would question it too if I didn't know me personally.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote