Thread: Teeeeemuuuu!
View Single Post
Old
11-19-2003, 12:39 PM
st_roland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laperriere22
Well, I saw the Ducks-Avs game in-person last night (free ticket is the only way I'll ever see an Avs game). And Skoula entertained me all night. When we watch on TV, we are limited by what the camera watches, but when viewing in-person, Skoula is hilarious. I didn't try to count the things he does wrong because I know better than that, but it would be interesting to sit down and do a tally one time. He is often puckwatching. He clears up the middle of the ice, after four full seasons in the league that is. Those were just two more things that he does semi-regularly that I hadn't noticed when watching the games on TV. I was pleased Forsberg wasn't playing to start with, but Skoula was totally entertaining. He's an embarrassment to solid defensive players everywhere. And the Ducks were especially awful in the 2nd period. The overall finishing shown by both teams was rather sad as well. Avs definitely deserved the win, but it wasn't that pretty.

Its unbelievable how negative you are. I thought the team played with a lot of heart, and that the aves finished really well. Regarding Skoula, you may be right, but I didn't see many mistakes, maybe 1 or 2 small ones.