View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdecheno View Post
lmao really?!?!?! Subban's 30ish points were awesome this season...
Right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyone33 View Post
I'm aware of that. Everyone has their own opinion. I think that trading a D-man for the 1st overall pick is a good return. Especially considering that the potential 1st and 3rd pick played with each other in Junior.

Anyway, it won't happen so let's just end it. I enjoy reading your posts sometimes but your attitude is a bit much. There are always people that are going to have different view points, and I find that you either assume that whoever doesn't agree with you doesn't know what they're talking about or their opinions are just ridiculous...You should walk away from the keyboard for a few minutes before you post sometimes!
I'm sorry if I offended you.
If don't want me to belittle your opinion, maybe you shouldn't say ''passing up the 1st+3rd would be too difficult'' when you know that we wouldn't be doing that. Stick to the actual facts. It would be trading Subban for the 1st, that's it. Saying it's 1st+3rd for PK is misleading, and you know it's not true. So why present it as so?

And it's not just trading a Dman for a 1st overall. Raphael Diaz is a Dman. Hal Gill is a Dman. Gorges is a Dman. PK Subban is a superstar in the making. He's a stud D. Not just your regular Dman.
Yakupov is not the next Crosby either. You'd have more arguments on your side if you were talking about Nathan MacKinnon, but you're not. You also still haven't presented any argument as to how Yakupov is actually worth PK. Subban, and that him on our team would make us better than with PK.

You also said you'd do it in a heartbeat, as if it's a no-brainer type of move, which is quite troubling actually. Yakupov is not pegged to be that good. Not sure what you're expecting to be, but clearly, you think he'll become much better than what I think.