View Single Post
Old
04-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Steelhead16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by piqued View Post
There are some similarities between Bachman and Kuhn, would you agree with that?

Kuhn has only been pro for a full year yet he's older than Bachman since he stayed in college for all 4 years. He also seems to have played in the USHL beforehand for an extra year.
They are a similar size and play a simolar style. Kuhn played really well last year in the playoffs after getting here for the last week of the season. I was hoping he would stay and play this year as well since Dallas wasn't sending a goalie this year. But he started the year in Greenville. He played 2 games and gave up 12 goals and got sent away. He was sketchy the first few games here but then was lights out the rest of the year. He played 60 games and made 2001 saves in the regular season and had a .923 save percentage. His record wasn't good because he played behind a horrendous team all year.

I think experience-wise he is ahead of Bachman when he left here but I think his age will hold him back from being anything more than an AHL backup at best. It's too bad because he has been really good but there isn't much of a market for late blooming goalies.

Steelhead16 is offline   Reply With Quote