View Single Post
04-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Bring back Tallinder
vCash: 500
I don't think Zach would go to Montreal. I didn't wanna really discuss this until the season was finished with, but he's said a lot of things I don't trust him on. He said he wants to come back, and in December made it sound like he was willing to try, and negotiate come January, but whenever asked he's saying reports of negotiations are false. I think he just wants to go to UFA.

One thing I believe him on is he said money will be a factor[Big surprise] and that going somewhere to win that has a good chance of a championship is the biggest factor. I don't think that would be Montreal or Minnesota or Carolina. Not saying Montreal doesn't have a chance to win, but he doesn't sound like he wants to go to a team that finished last in the Conference this season.

Personally I thought there would be a good choice to go to LA. Maybe they pursue him like they did Kovy. That's a team that has a good chance to win cause they got good goaltending, and good defense. Though they would really benefit from a 30 goal scorer. They'd have to get rid of a lot though cause they're just about at cap ceiling with no contracts coming off. Carter until 2022, Richards until 2020, Kopitar until 2016. Dustin Penner UFA this year, but that's only a $4.2 million cap hit coming off.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote