View Single Post
Old
04-11-2012, 01:07 PM
ManByng
Moroz fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalfdiggity3 View Post

As much as you want to regard them as highly touted prospects, thats all they are at the moment. And Dubnyk emerged as your #1 because there is no1 else. He would be a backup goalie anywhere else. None of them have proven anything yet and until they do, like i said, they have Zero defenseman and no goalie. I stand by my statement until proven otherwise.
Hockey's Future reguards them as blue chip...so have a few media guys and TV analysts... who? we get so much hockey up here i honestly can't remember them all, but Craig Button for one mentioned our defensive depth in the system last night at the draft lottery.

also Dubnyk emerged as the #1 goalie because he was given the chance to be #1 and he became #1....isn't that the way it usually works? the last 2 years he has outplayed Khabibulin by a lot, Khabby has been our REAL crappy goalie...don't believe me? check both their records the last 2 years on a 30th and 29 place team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ckeyman View Post

They are highly regarded, but still not bluechip defensive prospects. The Oilers would be licking their chops at a chance to scoop up MDZ, Erixon or McDonagh.

true, but Klefbom has a chance to be blue chip if you listen to some of the scouts and analysts, and i don't see much of a difference between Erixon and Klefbom.

Rangers in 6.