View Single Post
Old
04-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
i don't know if this is supposed to make Cams look better, but he still cried himself out of town.
I disagree.

Players say this stuff all the time out of frustration and it's not the end of the world. Ryan Miller said the exact same thing about the Sabres two weeks later and he wasn't shipped out. Someone else mentioned that what Cammy said could even been seen as leadership in that he was calling himself and his team out to play better. It didn't go down that way though and the next day Cammy was apologizing in practice...

Only in Montreal is this kind of stuff enough to turn you into some kind of cancer. It was no big deal but our idiot GM took it as a mortal insult and dealt him midway through a game (and a critical game at that point in the season btw) for a player who was still serving a suspension.

Made no sense then, less sense now and this article (which I think has some credibility) just confirms how petty and small PG was. Thank God for him getting the axe. I don't know who's next but he can't be any worse. What a complete dumbass this guy was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
It's not just about his play on the ice, it's the crap in the media, he basically forced them to trade him.
?????????

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote