View Single Post
Old
04-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Brad Doty
¯\_(ツ)_/¯Until April

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
For me, ch13 KCOP, PrimeTicket, and FSW are all different channels. As of last night, the cable company didn't update it's listings, so apparently I'm set to record 3+ hours of "How I Met Your Mother" lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richards View Post
wtf... I have Time Warner and it's saying NBC Sports is not authorized. Did they recently move it to a different package tier or is this a blackout thing? I was going to tune into the Pens/Flyers but got boned... as of a couple weeks ago (I think) I got this channel...
I have Time Warner and I'm in the same boat as KingsKnight I'm not home till 10 tonight, so I'm going dark from my phone, lol. I've had to record 3 hours of HIMYM and an additional hour of Seinfeld just to be safe

As far as the not authorized thing--I would just call them and raise hell. It's part of the sports package and you shouldn't have any blackouts since it's a national telecast, right? This has happened to me occasionally with NHL Network for some reason and while most of the time it just resets itself in 10 min, I wouldn't take my chances on playoff opening night