View Single Post
Old
04-12-2012, 08:39 AM
tonyin318

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by transcend View Post
I'm back from the first playoff game I've attended in person since... A while.

Honestly at the beginning of the season I wasn't sure if I was going to pay the NHL any further attention. If I had known that in the future I'd be driving to Nashville and going to a playoff game and screaming at the top of my lungs, I would have assumed that my aspirin pills had been replaced by LSD.

The future is a funny thing, that.

It's been tough, but you guys have really helped me and a lot of other fans through a tough time here with the Thrashers gone. My ears are still ringing, but I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm fine with the grin on my face. I wish I could attend every home game for the rest of this playoff stage, but I'm satisfied with the experience I had on a Wednesday night in Nashville.

Without sounding too sappy... The Preds taught me to like hockey again.

Thanks.
I just rolled back into the office from the game (spent the night there)...left here at 3:00 yesterday.

Good post, my feelings exactly...... except I joined Preds nation in September

I went thru mourning and didn't know what I was going to do till about two weeks before the season then the bug was too strong to resist.

Last night was my 6th game this season. Awesome time....... Fun game and loved the energy.

I can't make it Friday (I have two tickets available for sale at my cost), but I'll be there for game 5 and 7 if played. Gonna make it up for as many as my kids schedules will allow.

Thanks Preds Fans!

tonyin318 is offline   Reply With Quote