mitch27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sighthndlady View Post
We have a goal song, country tune with Preds words:

"I like it, I love it, I want some more of it
Don't know what it is 'bout them Predators scoring
But I like, I love, I want some more of it"

Then "You suck" (or "Wings suck") x 3, followed by "We're gonna beat the he** out of you" and either "it's true, it's true, it's what we do" or "and you, and you, and you and you" - most of the crowd does the latter because they've never learned the other version.

At the end of the game, it's "we just beat the he** out of you" with "and you, and you and you and you" or "it's true, it's true, it's what we do."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
When Rock n Roll II plays the chant is "Hey! You suck! Hey! You suck! Hey! You suck! We're gonna beat the hell outta you! It's true! It's true! It's what we're gonna do!"

Some people replace the "it's true" part with "And you! And you! And you and you and you!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Will Son View Post
Hey you suck, Hey you suck, Hey you suck, Were gonna beat the hell out of you, you, you, you, you, you. (A you for everyone on the ice including oppositions goalie)

At the end of the game (when we win) we change it to, "We just beat the hell out of you, you, etc..

Technically 303 says the chant is supposed to be "Were gonna beat the hell out of you, its true, its true, its what were gonna do. But only 303 says that and I find that cheesy.VERY CHEESY. Everyone I know does it the way I mentioned, and it sounds like from being at the games most of the arena does as well.
I officially love Preds fans. Amazing. Got my new bandwagon team if (heaven forbid) my Yotes get knocked out!

mitch27 is offline   Reply With Quote