View Single Post
Old
04-12-2012, 04:28 PM
yankeeking

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
Disagree with every word in this post, even "and" and "the". You play the right way and most true hockey fans will support you, as you're witnessing, win or lose.

Never mind the Iron Chef Morimoto stuff. You haven't awoken any sleeping giant, what you've done is steal lunch money from Richie Rich.
Thanks man we haven't won in so long we some can't deal with it yet, lol , and for those who don' get it the reason the whole hockey world hates these guys is their antics, flopping ,when touched or worse loungo now flops anytime someone comes near him,contact or not. This is one of the most talented teams and guys like kesler should be loved ,being an american olympian, the sedins are a joy to watch two guys with one brain but they are the biggest *****es around and disgust most who watch, and their fan base , I can't say because I would get admonished and put on probation again and we are going to have too much fun the next few weeks to deal with that. These new followers for lack of a better term don't dislike us,phx. st louis,nashville,chicago and maybe some redwings because this is hockey and playing the right way is damn near as important as winning or losing