View Single Post
Old
04-12-2012, 07:10 PM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasQuaid View Post
On the actual TSN segment, not Twitter, Dreger said that Sutter felt serious changes were required and that it might be beneficial to at least start talking about trading Jarome. Not too much to interpret there.
Brent has been moaning about not having the pieces in place to play a certain way for a long, long time. Maybe Feaster was sick and tired of his excuses? It's not as if his roster has not changed dramatically over the three seasons he has been here.

Core player's have been moved out. Who's know what exactly happened, maybe Brent said that it's either him or Iginla. I know who I would pick. I would never guarantee trading my captain away..ever. If the right offer was to present itself however you make the trade, regardless of who is the coach.

People can argue all day about the what if's, but in reality we have no clue as to what exactly was discussed between these two parties.

Obviously there is a small disconnect between Brent and the management/ownership group or he would have been renewed. However, I don't think it's as big of a deal as everyone is making it out to be.

HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote