View Single Post
Old
04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
M0NTY26
Force from Ma'gorsk

vCash: 500
I'm really worried about this team. In our last 8, we're 4-4. In that stretch, we've allowed THIRTY goals. Let me type that again. In 8 frickin' games, we've allowed 30 goals. 3 of those games have been against Philly, and we've allowed 12 goals in those games.

I really feel like Philly is in our teams head and we have no confidence against them. I'm not going to take the time to look, but it feels like every game we've played against them, we've scored first, some times even the first two goals, then we've allowed Philly to come back and win.

Couturier is due a lot of credit, because he's done a great job these last few games, possible even this season, shutting down Geno and throwing him off his game. If that trend continues, and Bryz remains dialed in like he was in the last 2 periods + OT, I could honestly see us getting swept. Not because the Flyers are better than us, but because they're in the Pens head.

I'm usually pretty level headed about these things and I'm not one to over react and I'm definitely not now. I'm just viewing things from a logical standpoint. I'm really worried about this team right now. If we lose tomorrow, it's game over.

M0NTY26 is offline   Reply With Quote