View Single Post
Old
11-19-2003, 07:17 PM
stanley

vCash: 500
Boy, you guys like to create debate over the most mundane of observations, and could probably drive the Pope to drink.

I saw the play, Kim, and several times at that. At no time is it legal to skate into the goaltender while he is in the crease. As I saw it, Wallin was into Hackett while the puck was still in play. He wasn't pushed or shoved into the goaltender, which leads me to believe he was there of his own free will. However, he might be a Determinist, which is an option I had not suspected and could drastically change the topic at hand.

"Eighty percent of Handzus's and LeClair's goals..." - my backside. Not only has this alleged quantified value not been quantified, but it is irrelevent to the play being discussed. I'm also pretty certain that it's statistically untrue, but I have to cut my losses somewhere and researching this further is where the line is drawn tonight.

This is why I bag my own groceries, and why I believe that half of all the things I read in this forum are ninety percent untrue.