Old
04-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
The point is when someone says "in the middle of nowhere" they're never really referring to a place on a cost line.

I said it sounded odd, but I think there's some truth to it.

And I believe it has a small psychological/sub conscious effect on decisions people make on where they want to spend many years.

You don't really hear people say things like "boy I can't wait to move to Indiana/North or South Dakota/Ohio/Kansas...." places like that. They move to California, Carolinas, Florida, Oregon, Massachusetts...

If a player had a choice, all im saying is I believe he'd chose a place not in the middle of nowhere as people say.

Edmonton is not only in the middle of nowhere, but its super cold. And on top of that an awful team.
There is definitely something to it. That's why we have a much better shot at signing him than, say, Edmonton.