Thread: Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game #1: Rangers vs. Ottawa
View Single Post
Old
04-13-2012, 07:54 AM
McDunna with Fries

vCash: 500
I was at the game, watched all the highlights/analysis when I got home, and then read the Sens board this morning. Thought everyone's different views on the game were interesting.

I thought the Rangers dominated most of the game except for that long stretch of Ottawa going ******* attacking before Torts called the timeout. Other than that, the Rangers executed better, played more physical, and played better hockey. It was obvious we were conserving energy once we got up 4-0.. the Sens 2 goals definitely weren't garbage time goals but they didn't exactly impact the game either.

A bunch of analysts thought the game wasn't close. I think Melrose was one of the people that said that. The NHL TV analysis after the sharks blues game seemed to feel this way too.

Sens board seems to think that the game was really close and that the Rangers weren't/aren't that good... I th ink we have every intangible in the book. All the right ingredients of a championship team. We don't have any flashy superstars that just WOW everyone but it seems like we know The Secret (Simmons reference).

McDunna with Fries is offline   Reply With Quote