View Single Post
Old
04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
BronYrAur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judrix View Post
Hayes in for Bollig, Frolik in for Brunette
Yeah I have to agree with this. The 4th line was just bad last night. Did Brunette ever touch the puck that entire game?

Bollig didn't even look to hit anyone. Hayes can lay a hit if he needs to, and Frolik, for all of his scoring troubles, can at least keep up with the pace of the game and play adequately in the defensive zone. The Hawks can't afford to revert to rolling 3 lines for the entirety of 3rd periods and potential OT periods in this series. They looked pretty dead at the end of the game last night.

All this talk of switching up the lines.....I don't know, the team still generated quite a bit of offense 5-on-5 last night. Yeah 2nd line was a bit off but they have been so good lately, that I think you give them another game to get going again. 1st line created a lot of good chances. I understand the reasoning of getting Hossa on a line with Sharp and letting him carry the puck some more to get him into the game a bit better, but I just don't think the forward lines were a big issue. It certainly wasn't what led to the countless turnovers last night.

BronYrAur is offline   Reply With Quote