View Single Post
Old
04-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Sargent Pepper*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
What are you talking about "took heat"? Everyone said they hated this trade when it happened! It was a river of tears about gauthier and the end of the world. It was so bad you would almost swear gauthier had to be anglophone.

I didn't mind the trade when it happened and I havn't changed my mind so far. The guy did what we brought him in to do and what he did his whole career. Just because we have zero supporting staff for him doesn't mean he isn't doing his job.

Next year when we find someone who can shoot the puck and our powerplay isn't garbage then he will probably pot close to 50 points. We can then decide to either move him for a nice pick or hold on to him. I like the trade, he is much better than spacek who was **** reguardless of who played with him.
That was funny! thanks for the laugh!

Kaberle is not Gauthier s worst move by any means. I think most (including me) hated the trade because of the numbers and cap room that a end of road player was eating up while being decent at best (not to mention the length of the engagement).

Oh, and hi, you may remember me as the guy unwilling to budge on the GM hiring criteria! You might have seen me on such page as Candidates for the GM position and Who should be our next coach.

Last edited by Sargent Pepper*: 04-13-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Sargent Pepper* is offline   Reply With Quote