Thread: Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game #1: Rangers vs. Ottawa
View Single Post
Old
04-13-2012, 06:17 PM
coladin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
I guess some Sen fans are just bitter. I thought the garden was electric last night. All the writers who were at the game thought the same too.
Neil is basically a bigger version of Avery. I wouldn't be shocked if Rupp fights him.
I thought the atmosphere was one of the best in recent memory, actually. I think Rangers fans are really behind this team and their boisterous energy definitely was a factor. The only sad thing is every time a Ranger went down the place sounded like the Bell Center in Montreal...but that's okay, I respect that.

What was the "U-S-A" chant all about anyway?

Not much to say. The Rangers flat out won the game. I thought before Torts called the timeout we were going to take over the game. Good coaching. I didn't like the first goal, other than that some key breakdowns and the Rangers, as usual, bury their chances. Great deke by Gaborik. Nice rip by Boyle. What are you gonna do?

I am hoping that Ottawa raises their intensity. I think they have more to give. I would have liked to see more physical play, not that Ottawa was dominated in that department, I would have liked them hit more. I think that may be on the menu for tomorrow.

Here's hoping to a great game tomorrow.

coladin is offline   Reply With Quote