View Single Post
Old
04-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Scarecrow Boat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutman1 View Post
i been with the league ever since the days of Jean-Sebastien Giguere...I watched goalies like Jose Theodore, Marc Denis, JS Giguere, Martin Biron, Roberto Luongo, Halak, Pavlek, Fleury all come up in the league and I have to say I think Fucale is better than most of them at the same age.........as for Fleury's scramble play, no he really made a lot of work for himself in nets, many times I watched him and i mean many and he had a simple to the body shot and would let the rebound out right in traffic, things like that a goalie should be trapping, Fleury turned a 25 save night into a 35 save night, have the rebounds he let out were because of him....I will say there was not an exciting goalie I watched than him and I will say he was one of my favs and still is.
I obviously can't argue this point but I gotta still say, the Screaming Eagles of 2000-01 were way worse than the Mooseheads of 2011-12.

If any of the 4 Lewiston fans still follow the Q, they must be sour that Fucale was picked with their 1st round pick.

Scarecrow Boat is offline   Reply With Quote