View Single Post
Old
04-13-2012, 11:28 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
I know this thread will be locked shortly so I also posted this over on the Series Talk thread, buuut:

4 things:

1. We will not go far in the playoffs unless our top line steps the **** up. Seriously, Fisher's line is disgusting. Fisher was 4-10 in the face-off circle tonight. Everybody on that line was -2. They cannot win a single damn battle along the boards; in fact, the Wings' 3rd goal was a direct result of SK and Erat losing battles along the boards behind the Wings net. Yet Fisher played over 20 minutes. WTF?! Something has to change; either the line needs to step up or be broken up. Period. Teams who go far in the playoffs are teams whose top players turn it on beast mode. Not teams whose top players are outplayed by the 3rd line.

2. The power play. Gross. At least we know from last year that you can still win a Cup even with a ****** power play (Bruins were 11%). But what a momentum killer our PP has been. Why the eff does Trotz insist on always starting off with Fisher's unit? They are so much less creative than the second unit. And Suter is just an idiot on the PP...he can't make a quick decision to save his life. I don't care whether you pass or shoot or whatever, just do it faster! MOVE your FEET!

3. Pekka should've stopped the 2nd goal. Unscreened shot. C'mon bro.

4. At least we aren't Pittsburgh.