View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 03:45 AM
AK-47

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyslittlemonster
I know markov is not a fan of the fighting but he or SOMBODY should have lost it on those bags of @#$%, cooke and ruutu, for that spear and delebrate charge on theodore.Take a penalty or a suspension who cares, show some nuts!! I was outraged that nobody did very little.Drop the gloves,spear him back, crosscheck him in the head do something for F@#$ sakes just let other teams ,and the whole montreal organization know that cheep shots on 1 of the best goalies in the world will not happen without consequences and repercussions.

I've said it once and i'll say it again. The guys wouldn't have to avenge their goalie if the refs made the right calls. It seemed obvious last game that the calls weren't even. Hell, the refs seemed bias to some extent towards Vancouver. The same could be said in the game against Ottawa. The refs seem to advantage the better team thus making it harder for teams like us to win. If you read La Presse this morning, you will notice CJ hinting to the same thing.

Between you and me, the pp's should of been even last game. Yet, Vancouver had 7 and the habs 3. But, on all three hab powerplays the refs call a penalty midway through. Thus removing and neutralizing any menace on are part to create offence. How many times has that happened this year? A few times against the likes Ottawa, Toronto and now Vancouver. Have you ever noticed how the league assigns its refs. The better teams tend to get the better refs. We're stuck we no-namers in most of are games. Except, when we play a decent team.