View Single Post
Old
04-14-2012, 02:54 AM
fredligh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevo View Post
His point totals in the Danish league are very comparable to Nicklas Jensen at the same age to give a comparable. He is the best Danish player at his age. I don't know what his plans are for next year, but if he's serious about getting drafted early he should either go to Canada or Sweden. He seems to have natural instinct for getting goals and getting to areas where he can score goals. But I haven't seen him enough to give a full and accurate report on his game, hopefully someone who has seen him more can come by.

He also played at the U20 WJC this winter where he got two goals, one of which is on youtube.
Goalscorers goal right there, i have watched Denmarks two games in U18 and hes good, good movement of the puck and good in finishing plays. Need to gain muscle but he got plenty of time to do it so it shouldnt be a concern. Should go to Sweden, Frölunda or Rögle maybe. Frölunda for having lots of danes in their youth squads or Rögle for just being promoted and have a shot at senior hockey minutes.

fredligh is offline   Reply With Quote