Thread: Jason Ward
View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 05:05 AM
-_-

vCash: 500
Ward on the second line ? Naw never, gimme a break. This guy plays with energy and intensity but he has not enough offensive skills to fill this role. Hossa has played well the last two games, more hustle. I would put Ribeiro with Bulis and Hossa... Ward is a third liner at his best, Kilger-Begin-Ward as a fourth line would be great, Kilger has skills but he doesn't put enought effort on his game to be match with Ribeiro, i prefer to see Hossa with Ribeiro than Kilger. Finaly, Dackell-Juneau-

I used to love Sundstrom but he's playing soft this year so i wouldn't mind seing him leave. Audette finaly rush the net again but for how long ? Get rid of him too. And Perrault, i hate this guy, he's a good guy but on the ice he can't do more than faceoffs and picking up garbage in from of the net, he has a decent wrist shot. Defensivly, even if he showed improving over last year, he is crap, physicly he ain't **** and he has a pretty normal vision for a center + he sucks carriying the puck. Get rid of him too.

So i guess LAngdon has to take Kilger spot on the fourth and Kilger move on the third with Dackell-Juneau (or Ward maybe).

We badly need help on this team, our offense sucks... only Koivu is true first line material... but he needs teammates. Zednick is a good shooter and he skates hard but he has a serious lack of creativity with the puck, Ribeiro showed great signs since the beggining of the year but he's not a first line center, same thing with Ryder.

Anyway hope our youngsters developpements will go as we expect it.