View Single Post
Old
04-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Ovy

vCash: 500
I saw Fucale played against Quebec back in November. Quebec won it 6-1 and Fucale didn't play in the last 10 minutes of the games. He allowed 5 goals on 32 shots and despite this fact, I was very impressed by his performance. For a 16 years old kid, after seeing played goalies like Luongo and Fleury at 16 too, he is already ahead of them at the same age.

It's obvious that the goalie of the 2010 Decades possess a better technique than the goalie of the 2000 and '90 decades but Fucale like many mentionned his simply amazing. Honestly, I think that the kid have a shot to play for Team Canada Junior in the next WJC. At least, he will receive an invitation for sure.

I can say also that people in Quebec City, on the radio, are talking as much as Fucale and MacKinnon. In fact, Fucale, like some posters mentionned, is the main reason why Halifax are still alive in this Serie against Quebec.

But one thing is sure, you don't have to see him a lot before you can tell that he is very good. He possess a very quick and good glove, his lateral movement east-west and west-east are better than many 19 years old in the Q. He is tracking the puck very well and beat it (beat the pass) more than often.

Ovy is offline   Reply With Quote