View Single Post
Old
04-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
JVR has had a pretty mediocre year. I know he has had injuries but he has struggled even when healthy. I can see what the guy is saying. Dont fix something that isnt broken. JVR will be coming into a playoff game not playing for over a month (practices can only do so much). Especially if we are playing the Pens their gonna target him knowing that he has been injury prone all season. At the moment, I dont have too much faith JVR will play with the intensity that the other players are playing with after coming back from an injury. He has been injuried multiple times this season, I can see him being a little cautious in the beginning which can really hurt the up temp play the team is playing with.

The team has showed they really dont need him so I wouldnt be sad if they held him off until he is 100% ready. Meszaros on the other hand would be a GREAT addition to a bottom pairing which struggled mightily last game.
Rinaldo played 6 minutes and 4 minutes respectively in the two games, and took a minor penalty in each.

If JVR can play at all, you put him in. Worse case, he gets a few shifts a period to get his rhythm back and hopefully set up another break-out performance later in the playoffs..

Jack de la Hoya is offline   Reply With Quote