View Single Post
Old
04-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Johnny Hoxville
Dust Buster

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
All good points. I think you and I have more things in common than not as to how this team should move going forward, so I'm not going to rebuttle every little difference we have. And again, I used your post as more of a catalyst to address a floating idea around here than to actually rebuttle your personal ideas. You always have consistent and logical posts, so I respectfully apologize for what probably appeared to be a viscous attack on your post, when I should have been rebuttling all other posts that I was addrressing.

I too think that certain people who are qualified and experienced should not have a noose around their neck while doing their job, as people need the room to their job effectively. But Sutter was here for 7 years, and although I don't completely remember all 7 years, I do seem to remember him being more active and inpatient during the later years here was here. Maybe Feaster will be given the same level of trust and freedom once he displays consistency and earns some seniority.
Seriously, no worries. I didn't take it that way at all either. I consider you one of my friends on this site, and I thought your post was well thought out and respectful. There's no way everyone is going to be in agreement on every topic on here, and thats what is cool about all this. I like reading what others share and their views, it helps everyone make more informed opinions.

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote