View Single Post
Old
04-14-2012, 04:54 PM
MooseheadCanadiens

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutman1 View Post
\

lol maybe? I am glad your not a scout for my team, be some horrible goalie drafts, every NHL scout i know is drooling over this kid...top 10 pick, im not sure if those soft goals you call soft are always as soft as you think i have never seen him consistantly let in a soft one, the kid is one of the best I have seen in the QMJHL.....how good do u think a goalie has to be? 17 shutouts in the year? how good do u think luongo, giguere and fleury were in the qmjhl...actually Giguere let in one quick bad goal every game for the mooseheads then tightened his game up after that.....this being said, I am pretty sure you just want to start people changnig the thread the more I type because no one would make that assumption of the kid and be serious...but how a player gets drafted has no bearing how his team is by the way it is what the player does and he does nothing but give them the chance to win games.
Spot on, Fucale is a huge breath of fresh air to the Quebec goalie prospects. He made a clutch acrobatic save near the end of a one goal game last night against the Remparts to preserve the win and keep their season going. I would be very surprised if Zach doesn't go in the first round next year, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he went in the top 10.

MooseheadCanadiens is offline   Reply With Quote