Thread: Lundmark...
View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 07:17 AM
JCProdigy

vCash: 500
Well, I'll save how I think about Lundmark for now but I will say that it will be very interesting to see what happens WHEN Eric Lindros comes back to the lineup again. Especially IF the Rucinsky-Holik-Kovie line has a good game or two. Sather will probably keep Lundmark centering a fourth line while Putting Lindros on either Messier's or Nedved's wing. As assinine as that sounds, I wouldn't put it past Sather.

One question also: How would everybody feel if Lundmark centered a fourth line with Moore and Ortmeyer on the wings and got around 9-12 minutes a night for the forseeable future?

Honestly that would satisfy me for their development as Moore is offensive enough to work with Lundmark and Ortmeyer is defensive enough to cover for the other two. I would expect that line to be able to produce some scoring chances, especially since they would be going against other teams 4th or 3rd lines. Of course I know this would not happen but I'm just trying to gauge what you guys would consider enough of a chance to give the youngins.