View Single Post
Old
04-14-2012, 11:28 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
Agreed, but Erat-Fisher-SK are doing nothing right now so the 'spreading of wealth' isn't working for us. I'm fairly confident that Radulov will help just about anyone he's paired with.

SK & AK have shown chemistry in their brief time together. They also had some chemistry in Montreal's playoff run years back. We have to try something different. If SK has a poor performance tomorrow, I'm totally fine with sitting him in place of Wilson.
My only problem with Wilson is Detroit is entirely too good defensively and too good at turning mistakes into chances to risk putting another turnover machine on the ice, especially one who hasn't been that great at getting back defensively. I don't think Wilson is going to see any ice time unless we take an injury or two.

SK and AK on the same line could be interesting. They have shown promise before, but mainly on the power play. The downfall is it might cut down on the sibling rivalry advantage (if one scores, the other wants to) since they would likely be setting up each other's plays.

It's worth a look, though

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote