View Single Post
Old
04-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Jtown

vCash: 500
Giroux Malkin Stamkos

In all honest Crosby is the best player in the league. I know we dont like all the extracurricular he seems to get away with , but im sure we can all agree he is the total package.

That being said, this season the big 3 were malkin stamkos and Giroux with Malkin clearly being the most dominant. When i was looking at the numbers , Stamkos really impresses me. He scored a ton of goals on a team that was not a great offensive team, and his PP goals, and EN were not high yet he still got 60. Clearly making him the best goal scorer in the league.

Malkin, is a beast on the puck and a physically dominant force. He can pretty much do whatever he wants to on the ice, and is only limited by his desire and imagination. He is clearly the most difficult to defend forward and best puck possessor.

So where does that Leave Claude? What is he the best at? Certainly not passer, that has to go to Sedin, and certainly not best all around forward. So what does he have that he can claim as his own? These past two games have pretty much shown what he can do when he is on. He has instant chemistry with anyone he plays with. Take two good players and put them on his line and that is the best line in the world. You put Voracek and Schenn on his line those guys are all stars next year. You put Carcillo and asham on his line and those guys get 20 goals a piece. That is what he can do.

But most importantly the guy comes through when he is needed most and on the big stage.

Jtown is offline   Reply With Quote