View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 09:04 AM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
I agree, punchy. I'd like to see Cammy on the 2nd line with Klatt and Luc. I seem to remember people saying during preseason and training camp that the Lucky/Cammy/Klatter line was clicking. I think it would be interesting to see if they can click during the regular season. It's worth a shot. Cammy had a sweet goal last night.
Like i've said........Cammy is misused, he has pure talent and people that were saying he can't backcheck got a good dosage last night. He works very hard to be in this league, but not just to be another player! He wants to have a serious impact. What he did last night was not surprising to me, because he's proven that he can do it. The lines that I mentioned in preseason was Luc/Army/Cammy and sometimes Klatt. Fact of the matter it should be Klatt on the third or fourth line. Or scratch Chartrand, he's usually only good for 5 points a season anyways. The main point here is that we should have two scoring lines, and two checking lines. And, as far as I can see Brennan didn't seem to take the penalties that everybody thinks he seems to take. He brought a different dimension that we lack. If these guys are given the confidence and a regular shift, we shoud do well. Overall last night I really liked the line-up.