View Single Post
Old
04-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Krudus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahjane14 View Post
Yeah cause the 20 odd man chances per game have had nothing to do with it. I'm not saying Fleury's been good(20 friggin goals!!!) but everyone has crapped the bed whenever they're in the defensive zone.

I honestly don't know anything positive. I don't expect to see Neal or Asham the next game soooo...I don't know...if Jeffrey still injured? If not, he'll probably be in, so that'll be pretty cool.
Of course it had something to do with it, everybody sucked. But this doesnt mean that MAF is a good goalie. A great goaltender would never let in this many goals in a series, thats what great goalies do, even if they suck, the goalie can keep them in the game, MAF had a few great games during his cup run, but that seems to be an exception to the rule, which is that he is average, and sometimes terrible.

Look at lundqvist. Granted, this year the rangers have improved, but never forget that they have sucked really bad these last few years, and he was the sole reason they were competing for a playoff spot, and he always kept the games close and gave them a fighting chance, even when the defence was terrible. MAF isnt that type of goalie.

Krudus is offline   Reply With Quote