Thread: Post-Game Talk: Game 3 Plus-Minus Thread
View Single Post
Old
04-15-2012, 10:22 PM
davebenj

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
I just watched the game now, had to dvr it from earlier. I am reading some of the reactions and everything is about Neal's hit which to me wasnt nearly as bad or as blatant as Schenn's hit earlier in the game. But the real issue I have is that kneeing penalty on Grossman. To me that was a disgusting and purposeful attempt to injure another player and it only got a 2 min minor and I think that was simply just because Neal got away unscathed from it. That is the worst play of the game and if there are any suspensions coming from this debacle it should be for that.

As for the game itself, Bylsma kept Fleury in there way too long. It was clear early on that it just simply wasnt Fleury's day and bounces werent going his way. The rest of the game really hinged off of that, once the score got out of hand the garbage really flew.
Grossmann's knee was very overlooked. That was a disgusting thing to do and he should be suspended a game but probably won't be. I echo the Asham should be gone to however obviously. I'm rooting for you guys to pull of the miracle by the way.